Tuesday, July 22, 2008

21 weeks in Pregnancy!



So...a lot of you have been waiting for these pictures. I don't really want them up, but it's apart of life right...haha!! I have busted out the maternity clothes! haha. I also have to do the little rubber band trick on some of my pants. There is no hiding that I am pregnant now...haha. I woke up last Friday and couldn't put half of my pants on. It was literally over night that she grew. Before I was just thick in the middle and now I am prego! haha! This little girl is super active. When she is awake...she is kicking me like crazy. Sometimes it starts to hurt because she seems to hit the same spot every time. I am not sick anymore which is so awesome. I can actually eat almost anything I want now. I don't have cravings and adversions like I did with Makenna. I do have a hard time sleeping though. I wake up a lot at night and always have to go to the bathroom. I am exhausted quite a bit of the time. We are still thinking of names. I already have one girl that I love so much and I can't wait for my next one. I hope that my girls and I will be best of friends.

4 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

So Cute! Darn it, I've never been able to see you or be around you when you're preggers!

Joneel said...

Cute pictures. Glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Can't wait for Melissa to start feeling better.

Andy and Melissa said...

You look so cute pregnant. I am jealous. I am not the kind that has the pregnancy glow...unfortunately. You on the other hand, look beautiful!

Brittnie said...

You look so cute!