Monday, March 31, 2008

TORNADO!!!!

Last night we had some major thunder storms hit our area. I woke up about 1 am and turned on the news. They said that it was just a severe storm with lots of rain, hail and strong winds, but no tornados...so I went back to sleep. I woke up this morning to my mother-in-law calling me. She asked if we were okay and I was like...Yea why? Last night a tornado hit Tyler's sister's house and they lost their power and my in-laws lost their power as well. Everyone is okay!!! We had our power, but when I came down stairs all the clocks were blinking...so sometime last night our power went out. Also a tornado hit our area...about 2 miles from our house. No damage to us, but my brother-in-laws new truck has some hail damage! Welcome to Oklahoma! haha!

No comments: