Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag about my hubby!

Rashel tagged me so...here it is!

What is his name? Tyler Kenneth Larsen
How long have you been married? 4 years & 6 months
How long did you date? Ummm we met Jan 10, 2003 and were engaged March 2, 2003. haha. then were married Aug. 16, 2003.
How old is he? 26 almost 27
Who eats more? Depends on the day. I'm a pretty good eater :)
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? we are the same height!
Who sings better? definitely Tyler
Who is smarter? Umm depends on the subject. Tyler is more book smart and I am more street smart (common sense)
Who's temper is worse? haha... definitely would have to be me!
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do...Tyler helps out sometimes!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the law? Our HOA
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
Who drives when you're together? Mostly Tyler
Who is more stubborn? I think we both can be pretty stubborn sometimes, but I might take the cake!
Who is the first to admit when wrong? neither of us!
Who's parents do you see more often? Tyler's
Who proposed? Ty
Who has more friends? not sure!
Who has more siblings? I do ... Jen -5    Tyler- 3
Who wears the pants in the family? depends on what you are talking about. I think we share them. Give and take...isn't that what marriage is all about???

I tag Lisa Brown!

No comments: