Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bows, Bows and more Bows!!


Okay...I am totally excited now! I went bow shopping today for Makenna. There were a lot of bows out there but none of them matched what I was looking for. So I did some research online and learned how to make some bows. I went shopping and got the supplies and made my first bow tonight. I am so excited. This is totally going to be my new hobby. There are so many good ideas out there for bow making and it is so simple. I can't wait to start making Makenna cute bows!! The bow above matched this new fall dress Makenna got! Yea!!! It was so much fun to make too! :)
http://shelsmom.blogspot.com/2006/07/korker-hairbow-tutorial.html ~~that is the website I went to for the directions!

3 comments:

Krystal Dooley said...

So cute! I want to learn too!

Andy and Melissa said...

My mom made me these kind of bows when I was little. So cute! Love it!

Tori Orgill said...

Let's get together and you can teach me!! PLEASEEEE!!!