Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So I Don't Forget

There have been a few things lately that I want to remember...so I will write them here so I have them.

Makenna has been loving school. It is a big deal to her that I don't pick her up at the same colored pole everyday. I have made an effort to get there early so I have a choice of which pole I pick her up at. When she gets in the car she tells me all about her day. She describes people by their clothing. She doesn't remember their names...just what they were wearing. After the first day she said she was confused because her friends had different clothes on! haha....didn't they get the memo that they have to wear the same thing everyday so Kenna remembers them?! :)
Makenna has discovered tubing at the lake and loves it.

Bryn loves to give hugs. While I am cooking dinner she will come up and hug on my leg and not let go. She is really into coloring right now. She loves to color on everything, including the head of Makenna's baby doll and my bedroom wall. If you give her a marker...I can guarantee she will be tattooed up in minutes! She loves to dance to music.

No comments: