Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Lake Trip of 2010

jumping off the boat
crazy sisters
Had to take the 'feet' picture. This is looking off the deck at the lake
Cash is so cute...look at the hair!
Bryn and Cash
Bryn loved driving the boat with her daddy!!!
Bryn, Ryder, Kenna and Cash
Kenna and Ryder
Silly Face

Pretty Girl
She loves glasses

Since Tyler has been a little busy studying for the bar...and the girls and I have been in CA...we haven't had much time to go to the lake. So we took off this weekend to go. We left Friday night after Tyler got off from work and spent Saturday hanging on the lake. We drove home today. Our friends, the Jeffries, went with us. They have 2 boys, Ryder and Cash. Ryder is 1 month older than Kenna and Cash is 5 months younger than Bryn. We had a lot of fun. We went on the water from 9:15am-12:15pm. It was perfect. The clouds blocked the direct sun and the water was great. Then we came back to the house for lunch and to let the kids take naps. About 3pm we wanted to go back out, but it was just TOO hot. So Tyler and Greg took the kids for scooter rides for a bit. Then about 5:15pm we went back out on the water. We drove around for awhile and then went over to the cliffs to cliff jump. Tyler was getting ready to jump out and I was walking to the front of the boat to grab Bryn. As I was walking to the front of the boat I stubbed my pinkie toe on the door latch and I screamed super loud. It hurt really bad. When I looked down I was bleeding pretty good. I gashed open my toe. Last night I thought it was broken, but it was feeling better this morning. We had a great time with our friends and can't wait to be able to go back. We love the lake!

No comments: