Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kenna's First Day of Pre-K

Bryn and Kenna
The teacher getting ready to read a story

Kenna and her safety buddy...I will have to see when she gets home what that was all about.



My baby girl started Pre-K today. She was super excited to go. We woke up late so we were in a big rush...Picture time had to be cut way short. We made it to school and Kenna waited in the hall with her classmates until 8:35 when the teacher brought them into the classroom. Kenna was super shy...I have never seen her shy like that before. I helped her find her cubby and get her name tag. She was really nervous. The teacher then read the story, 'Kissing Hand.' It was sweet. The kids got to get up and kiss us goodbye and give us a little heart sticker and we gave them one too. She yelled mommy as I was leaving and gave me a big smile and waved! I love my little girl! I can't wait to hear how she enjoyed her first day!

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

How sweet. That made me cry. What a big day for you and Kenna!!! That will be my Caroline next year!!!