Friday, April 09, 2010

Yeah!


I have tried quite a few times to french braid Makenna's hair. She has such long beautiful hair and I love to style it! I can do all sorts of cool things except french braid. Today Makenna got about 2.5 inches cut off of her hair. My cousin Shae did it. While we were there she said it would make it easier to braid now that it was shorter. I joked with her and said, well teach me how to braid because I don't know how too! Well I got home and thought...hec...I haven't tried in awhile, I should try. And much to my surprise...It turned out okay! I need a lot more practice, but for a first time, all by myself...I say it was pretty good!!! Also...I was not trying to make the part straight! I know...what a dorky thing to be proud of, but I was really happy!

No comments: