Monday, April 19, 2010

Trying To Take Some Good Ones

Funny girls
This is what she did most of the time...runaway
Playing
Silly Bryn
Peeking through the fence
Only way to get a true happy face is to get her talking!
Kenna

Sisters
Bryn's "Seriously Mom?" Look!

I have had a nice camera for a few years. I have been trying to learn how to use and take good photos of my kids. I spent a lot of time yelling at the kids today to try and get a few good shots. :) Thank goodness they are so cute because I was able to get at least a few before loosing my mind!

3 comments:

Catherine T said...

I hear ya--that is sooo my life when I try to take pics of Amelia. Nice editing too by the way! I need to learn how to do that. I like the black and white with the colors of their shirts showing through.

KRISTI said...

I feel you on this. Impossible to get them like you intend. I love them though. I love the one of them holding hands in the woods. I love their outfits. Where did you find them?

Dodson Family said...

I love the pic of the girls peeking through the fence. I'm also a big fan of the pic of the girls holding hands and walking together. I am hoping to try and take some pretty pics of Addison this summer too!