Monday, April 05, 2010

Surgery Scheduled

Bryn's second surgery is finally scheduled. It is set for May 25, 2010. Unfortunately it is about a month later than we expected. I was not very happy about the date. But the nurse said nothing could be done because the hospital was booked for early morning/long cases. I had her put me on the list for cancellations. So if anyone cancels they will give me a call. I am excited to have a date and am ready for Bryn to have both of her thumbs. She is one of the coolest little kids I know and I want her to have the opportunity to do all the same things other kids do. As of now...her surgery is May 25th!
Ps....Tyler graduates May 16th!! :)

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

Aw. Sorry you have to wait so long. I'm sure you are anxious for it to be over with. Maybe something will open up sooner. Bless that sweet Brynn!!