Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy

My grandma informed me tonight that I have not been keeping up on my blog. Seems like we have just been on the go. Makenna had her Christmas Program at school tonight. It went well. Tyler has been consumed, literally, with finals for the past few weeks. Thank goodness they end on Tuesday. The girls and I are getting ready to go on vacation to see my family. Tyler will join us a few days later.
Brynlee had a dr.'s appt yesterday with the Hand Dr. He said she is healing great and is doing exactly what she should be. He told us to continue to encourage her to use her right hand. He handed her a pen and she grabbed it, lightly, with her thumb and index finger. The dr. was excited to see that and so was I. When he went to take back the pen, she wouldn't let it go and she screamed at him. So he told her that she could keep it. haha...guess we have a new pen! The PT says she is doing well and has said she can see progress in the few short weeks we have gone. Her last PT appt. is Tuesday.
The girls and I have been trying to find things to do to stay busy while Tyler is gone. We enjoy coloring, watching movies and making goodies. We have spent a lot of time with Jen, Ryder and Cash. We have also been trying to get things ready for Christmas. When I get some time in the next few days I will post the latest pictures and hopefully finally put up our picture with Santa!

No comments: