Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Grateful

I have a lot to give thanks for this year. Although many things have not gone "my" way...I feel very blessed. Last years Thanksgiving felt like it didn't even happen. So this year I am ready for some good food, good company and good times! I am grateful for an amazing husband that tries hard every day to make me happy. He is a hard worker and is doing a great job at finishing his law degree. He is a great daddy to his girls and they love him so much! I am thankful for my daughters. They have taught me so many things. I never thought I could love anyone this much. I love watching them grow everyday! I am thankful for all my family - parents, brothers, sister, in-laws, extended family and all! It has been awesome to have such a great support system. I am also thankful for all my friends. They always have encouraging words for me. Thank you so much!

I hope everyone has an Awesome Thanksgiving with lots of yummy turkey!!!

No comments: