Sunday, June 03, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

 walking in
 Sitting with her class. John on the left and Callie on the right.
 Getting her certificate of promotion
 Daddy and Kenna
 Our family - Minus Bryn, she was at school
 Aunt Nicole was there too
 Mrs. Robson and Makenna
Eating lunch at the park for their picnic


On May 21, 2012, Makenna graduated from Kindergarten. I can't believe the year is over. My baby girl is going to be a first grader! How did this happen?!  Her school had a short, but sweet graduation ceremony. They sang a little song and then were all handed their certificates. After the promotion the kids changed clothes and went to the park for a picnic and to play. Kenna had a fun time playing with her friends. Unfortunately her best friend, Ryder, fell and broke his arm that day. Kenna was super concerned about him. I checked her out of school, most of the kids checked out after the park, and we headed to the store. We bought a present for Ryder and then went and got ice cream. Kenna and I laid out in the backyard and talked. She is so funny. She was telling me that her favorite color was orange. She told me she was going to miss school because she loves to read. I told her it was ok because we would read all through the summer. When Ryder got home we took him over his gift. Makenna took care of him and was his nurse. It was pretty cute to see. I'm so proud of you Kenna. Congrats on finishing kindergarten.

No comments: