Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 Bryn riding her pony
 Kenna on the pony


 Kenna, Ryder and Bryn
 Crazy kiddos
 Ryder and Kenna are best friends
 running through the maze
 fun kids
Bryn was cheating
 sisters
 train
 Best Buds - They can fight like brother and sister, but they also are best of friends
They love to pose
 The munchkins
 I love their hair
 best friends
 The Larsen girls
pretty princesses
i love my girls
Kenna and I

Last week the girls and I headed out to a pumpkin patch with the Jeffries Family. Jenn and I started the tradition last year of going. The kids enjoyed it. They got to go on a pony ride, pet llamas and goats, ride on a tractor trailer, run through a wheat maze and wooden maze, go down a big slide, play games in the barn and pick a pumpkin. We sure had a good time. Tyler had to work so we met up with him after for dinner.

No comments: