Wednesday, March 23, 2011

St. Patricks Day (Thursday of Spring Break)

The love looking at the snakes and the turtles
Danielle and Addison
I wanted to get picture of Makenna with the bear behind her. She was too scared sitting there so it's not the best!

I have never seen the bears out swimming before

Bryn liked the big turtles
Kenna was so excited to be at the zoo. I'm totally bummed that my battery died on my camera about 30minutes into our trip. Oh well...hopefully a lesson learned!
Bryn enjoying her food
Kenna loves Sunny-D...especially when it's green

The green meal

I have been messing around with new things in photoshop and stuff. Here are a few pictures I took of the girls in a template!

On St. Patricks Day, the girls and I headed to the zoo with Jenn and her kids and my sister-in-law Danielle and her daughter Addie. It was Spring Break so of course it was super crowded. We went at a great time. There wasn't too many people when we got there, but the place was literally a zoo when we left! :) After the zoo we headed to 2 different places for lunch and they were both packed. We ended up eating at McDonalds because we couldn't get into eat anywhere else sooner. The girls had a great time. After nap time I did a little mini photo shoot in our front yard with the girls. The time of day wasn't perfect, but I had fun taking pics of them even though they weren't too into it. For dinner, we had homemade mac/cheese, grapes, yogurt and sunny-d. The leprechauns snuck in and turned all of it green while the girls were watching t.v. and I was doing the dishes. Makenna thought it was the coolest thing! Later that night, the leprechauns turned our milk green. She can't wait till next St. Patricks Day when they come back!

No comments: