Monday, March 14, 2011

Praying

I have had quite a few experiences in my life where I have lost something that I really needed to find and I prayed about it. Every time I have found what it was I was looking for. I KNOW it is not a coincidence. I know it is the power of prayer. I lost a jewel to a very special ring and I know if it wasn't for my Heavenly Father I would never have found it. I have had a ton of moments like that. I know 'lost things' may not seem important, but those answers to my prayers have helped build my testimony.
Anyways...
The girls and I were at the eye dr.'s this morning for Bryn's eye appointment. Bryn had a pretty flower bow that had a jewel on it. I love that bow. Well...somewhere between home and the dr.'s office, it fell out of her hair. I think it may still be in the dr.'s, even though I looked all over it. When I got in the car Makenna asked if I found it! I told her no and started to drive off. She then said, "Mama...Did you pray about? Did you pray to find it?" I told her no. She said, "Jesus will help us find it." Since I was driving, I told her to fold her arms and say the prayer for me. She knows without a doubt that Jesus will help us find the bow. I know we will find it. I left our number with the dr's office and told them to call if they found it. I have a feeling it's on the bookcase in the dr's room we were in. But it was so good to hear my little girl say, "Let's pray about it!"

No comments: