Sunday, March 06, 2011

She Did It!!!

Makenna learned how to ride her bike last Thursday, March 3rd. Bryn was gone with Tyler's mom getting ice cream so I took Kenna outside to play. We were playing chalk and she was riding her jeep. She asked if she could ride her bike. I figured it would last its usual 2 minutes and she would freak out and give up. She told me to hold onto her seat and I told her no, that I would hold her shirt instead. She started to pedal and I let go figuring I would have to catch her. She surprised me and took off. Once she realized I wasn't holding on she stopped. We tried a few more times and she thought I was holding her shirt for her, but I wasn't. She took off and was riding. It took her a few times to learn how to turn around without stopping. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is learning something new everyday! Go Kenna!!

No comments: