Monday, January 03, 2011

Thomas Family Christmas

Kenna and I
My mom and I
Tyler and I
Me, Grandma and Grandpa
Makenna with her new leapster. She loves this toy
Bryn with her horse
The girls in their Christmas jammies
Brandon and the girls
Bryn and my mom
The cousins- Tyler, Me, Michael, Christy, TyTy, Rikkilynn, Rachel, Kari, Ryan, Brandon, Steven and Ronnie
Grandma Gloria and Bryn
My mom's tree. I always love my mom's Christmas trees. They are so pretty!
Makenna and Grandma Gloria
Michael and Bryn
Bryn and Aunt Rhonda
Bryn loves to give kisses - lots of kisses for Brock
Grandma and Michael
Bryn opening gifts
Kenna in her Tinkerbell costume
Kenna and Evan playing with finger puppets
Bryn and TyTy
Kenna and TyTy
TyTy and Bryn
Bryn made friends with the nutcracker :)
Kenna, Bryn and Christy
Michael and Makenna
Michael and Brynlee
Silly girl
They loved this box
The girls playing in a box
Bryn wearing Uncle Michael's hat
Kenna and Papa Barry
Kenna, Christy and Bryn
Bryn, Great Grandma Gloria and Kenna
We were all able to go spend a week in California with my family for Christmas. It was kind of a bummer that it rained the first 4 days we were there. It was nice to spend some good time hanging out with my family. I enjoyed Jack-in-the-box, In-N-Out and Yogurtland. We went out driving and saw fun Christmas lights. We had a great Christmas Eve with my cousins and their family. We had a great Christmas!

No comments: