Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kenna is Learning to Write

Makenna was coloring tonight and made this for Tyler and I. She drew our pictures on the other side. I am so proud of her. She wrote this all on her own. Nor Tyler or I told her the letters or helped her sound it out. She did it totally on her own. I typed the words on it so people would know what it said. She is doing so well in school and we are super proud of her.

Ps--Makenna got the first of many report cards she will receive in her life. She got her first report card for pre-k. The teachers don't give letter grades. She gets a (+) consistently successful, (check mark) progressing and a (*) for having difficulty. My girl got all (+) accept for 3 areas. Those 3 areas she got a check mark. So no (*). That is awesome. Way to go Kenna!

1 comment:

Dodson Family said...

Way to go Makenna! We are so proud of you! You are one smart girl!