Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bryn's 2nd Birthday

Lighting the candles
Blowing them out!
So excited!!
Clapping after we sang Happy Birthday!
Sisters. They have the same look on their face when I try to take pictures
Cousins - Addison and Brynlee
Minnie Birthday Banner
1st attempt at making a Minnie Cake

Although Bryn's birthday is not until Thanksgiving day, we celebrated Tuesday night. Tyler's sister and her family were leaving for Thanksgiving and we wanted to be able to do cake and ice cream with them. We decided to do it last minute. I made the cake and decorated it in about 20 minutes. I tried. I had made the banner a few days before because I knew that on Thanksgiving I wanted to put her banner up for her. I can't believe she will be 2 tomorrow! Time sure flies by!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Adorable banner plus amazing cake equals One Talented Woman!!!
Happy Turkey Day!