Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boring

I feel like I never post anymore. Not much has gone on that is blog worthy! But here is just an update on life at the moment.
Tyler is working full-time at the law firm. He is a hard worker and I'm very proud of him. He has been home with the girls and I on weekends and we love having him home in time for dinner. I am just doing things with the girls. Tyler and I went with his family last week to see 'Shrek the Musical'. It was good. We had a great time and enjoyed being on a date. We have enjoyed spending time together and also love letting each other go out for girls/guys night. I am grateful to have a husband who lets me go out with the girls from time to time!

Makenna has been loving school. We have been having play dates with her friends. I love working with her on reading and learning sounds of letters. She is so excited to learn. Kenna had her primary program today. She did very well...making faces and all.

Bryn is doing great with her hands. She is starting to use her 'more' sign consistently. She started gymnastics class, along with Kenna, last week. It is a "mommy/me" class. She loved it. She has been begging for the past few weeks to go into the gym with Kenna. Her wish was finally granted last week.
The weather has turned colder here, so most of our activities are indoors.
Things to look forward to:
- Bryn's 2nd birthday '2wks'
- Thanksgiving
- Kenna's Winter program at school
- Christmas
- Kenna's birthday

No comments: