Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football!!

ou-logo.gif

byu_logo_192.gif

It's Here!!! Yea!!! Football season is finally here. I love watching the games on the weekends! Especially BYU and OU!! Yea!! The weather will soon be getting colder. I look forward to the cooler weather, pizza parties for game time and spending time doing something my husband and I both love...watching college football!! My brother unfortunately got injured a few weeks ago and most likely will not be playing on the field this year for BYU. He will be one of the guys though that gets to dress out and be there just in case! Look for #24 on sidelines "Thomas" if you watch the BYU games! We will miss our football watching buddies that left to watch their beloved UNLV ;)!!!

1 comment:

Corbin and Amy said...

I know what you mean about football season. Corbin gets sooooo excited. He loves watching BYU. I didn't realized your brother was playing! That's so cool. We will definitely watch for him. Let's hope BYU will have a good year.