Saturday, December 08, 2012

Mary Poppins

My father-in-law has season tickets at the Civic Center. He invited to take Tyler, Me and the girls to go see Mary Poppins with him and my MIL. On November 7th, we took the girls to their second musical, Mary Poppins. Tyler ended up having to work so my best friend, Jenn, came with us. I have to say the play wasn't what I expected it to be. I enjoyed the movie much better. The girls did well for the first half of the play. At intermission they ended up falling asleep and slept the second half of the play. It was interesting, but definitely not as good as other musicals I had seen there. I am thankful to my father-in-law for sharing his tickets and love of musicals with us and the girls. We have future plans to see Westside Story and Lion King.

No comments: