Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moved

Last Saturday, September 8th, we moved into our new house. I had slowly moved things over for about 2 wks before. But on Saturday we moved the beds, couches, tv and washer and dryer. We spent our first night in the new house Saturday night. Bryn kept asking to go home. When we explained to her that we were home she kept saying no, this is the new house. She finally fell asleep and when she woke up she told me that she loves her new room and new house! :) Good thing since we will be here awhile! Things are still in boxes and I will have a lot to put away, but that's ok. I will take my time. I don't need my house to be 100% done right away. The girls seem to think the house is cool and they love their new special rooms. Bryn loves her pink walls and Kenna loves her zebra. It feels really good to own our own home now, expensive, but nice. 

2 comments:

Kimber Haws said...

So excited to see it! The girls were so excited when they showed my their rooms via skype!!!!

Thomas said...

Hi I’m the bloggers mom