Friday, April 06, 2012

Mommy/Daughter Date

For awhile I have wanted to take Makenna on a date. I feel like I don't get enough one on one time with her since she is in school most of the day. Tonight I took her to see the movie Mirror Mirror. It was a cute movie and she really liked it. Afterwards she said she was hungry and wanted Olive Garden. I took her to eat. She wanted the meal that I usually get, baked ziti. They don't make a kids size portion,  so I ordered one and split it with her. After that we went to Braums and got ice cream. She was very tired when we got home, 9:45pm, but she had a good time. I loved playing 'I spy' out the window and playing the rhyming game. It was fun to learn that her favorite color is now orange, her BFF is Emma, bacon is still her favorite food and sour punch straws are her favorite candy. She also loves reading and her favorite thing at school right now is the play the older kids put on. She is so funny and I love her so much.

No comments: