Monday, April 30, 2012

Lately...

Lately we have been busy. Soccer season is almost coming to an end. Only a few more games left. Makenna will be graduating from kindergarten on May 21 and her last day of school is May 23. Brynlee's last day of school in May 21. I can't believe summer is almost here. Bryn is finishing up her session of gymnastics. Both girls start swim lessons again tomorrow for the rest of the month of May. Bryn will be finishing up her speech lessons at the school and taking a summer vacation from that. She will continue private speech lessons during the summer. We are preparing for my brother-in-laws wedding that is going to be in August. We are looking forward to frequent lake trips, trips to the pool and lots of fun this summer. Makenna is reading up a storm and has been doing chapter books. I'm so proud of the girls. I sure do love them and love watching them grow. They are both so special in their own ways. I can't believe how smart they are. They are going to give me a run for my money as they get older. I love being their mother!

No comments: