Saturday, December 04, 2010

While Mom's Away(sick)...

pretty jammies
Jammies

Unfortunately I caught the stomach bug Makenna had. Saturday night I got super sick and threw up all night. On Sunday I stayed home from church, obviously, and laid on the couch all day. Tyler had to go to church because he had some meetings he had to be at. The girls seemed to be playing very well right behind the couch I was laying on. I kept going in and out of sleep. Then Makenna started yelling..."MOM!!! Bryn has a marker!!" When I got up her legs were covered with black sharpie, yes a permanent marker! She had covered her legs, toys, dinner table and Tyler's jacket. Luckily it was an old jacket and it was in the inside. It has been almost a week and I am still having trouble getting the marker off her legs. Thank Heaven for the magic erasers that took it off the table and toys!

No comments: