Friday, October 22, 2010

Aww...



Today it was really rainy here in OK. So we decided, along with the rest of the state :), to go to the science museum with some friends. I did not take along my camera unfortunately. The girls ran around and had a lot of fun. We ate lunch with our friends and went to the Science Live show. We got to watch things explode! We didn't leave there until about 3:45pm. I didn't want to nap the girls when I got home because it was so late in the day. But they were both exhausted. I turned on Beauty and the Beast for them and I started doing some dishes. When I went into check on them they were cuddling on the couch watching the movie! It was one of the moments that makes you just go...awww! :)

2 comments:

BrieAnn said...

We almost went to the Science Museum today as well, but everyone seemed content at home. Even me, doing laundry of all things. I was also feeling a twinge of laziness because I didn't want to install the car seats back in our car.

Laura said...

so cute. Bryn is getting so big! And her hand looks amazing.