Thursday, January 15, 2009

First week of Law School

So I have managed to survive the 1st week of law school...is it May yet though! haha j/k. Other than normal kid stuff...the girls have behaved fine. Bryn even took good naps the first 3 days. Today she is being a booger though and won't sleep longer than 20 minutes at a time. I think something is buggin her. I hope she isn't getting sick. Makenna has had some troubles with listening to me, but what 3 year old listens to their parents ;)! I am looking forward to tomorrow night because Tyler and I are going on a date to my fav. restaurant. We are taking Bryn, but she tends to sleep through things like that...hopefully! I am pretty tired though...Bryn likes to wake up at 5:30am to eat and then doesn't like to go back to sleep unless she is being held. So to keep her from screaming her head off and waking up Makenna...I have to hold and then I can't fall back asleep. Oh the joys of being a mom!

No comments: