Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bryn's Genetic Appt.

We went and saw the genetic dr. last week. He told us that he can't classify Bryn into a syndrome and he believes her absent thumbs are just an isolated issue. That is a  good thing. 
So far everything has been checking out okay and our list has shortened. Hopefully this will be the last month of continuous dr.'s appt.s and the last thing to deal with will be the surgeries for her hands...that will be a continuous thing for the next few years I am sure.
Other than that...we are just enjoying our last few days with Tyler. He goes back to school on Monday and I am scared to death to be left alone with 2 children again. The first 3 weeks I was by myself and I honestly don't remember how I did it and that was only 3 weeks ago. That first 3 weeks is honestly a big blur...I was just a zombie. I am trying to figure out this mom of 2 kids stuff. Hopefully it will be soon. I really am scared of how I am going to handle everything when Tyler goes back and will be gone all day. I will survive...I hope!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can do it! Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can do it! You'll do great! If you're having a rough day, give me a call! I'll be glad to take Makenna! And I so glad about Bryn! : )

Andy and Melissa said...

That is good news about Brynn. What are her hand surgeries going to entail? I feel ya on the going back to school thing. Andy went back today, and I keep reminding him to tell his teachers that he has to have his cell phone with him on vibrate because we only have one car, and it will be with him a half hour away from me while he is at school, and this baby could come any time now. I am sure you will be fine. You will probably adjust right back to doing it all by yourself. But I will keep my fingers crossed for you.