Friday, June 13, 2008

Disneyland


PLAYHOUSE DISNEY LIVE--AT CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
Handy Manny and Tools
Grawma, Kenna and Michael enjoying the show! :)
Mickey, Donald, Goffy and Daisy
Kenna clapping to the beat
Pooh Bear, Darby and Tigger
Watching the show
The Little Einsteins-- Quincy, Annie, June and Leo


THE JUNGLE CRUISE


Riding on Monsters Inc.
Makenna rode on this roller coaster. At first she didn't want my mom to hold on to her at all. But once it started...she put on hand on my mom and then the other. She didn't cry and when she got off...she really wanted to go again!

Goofy, Kenna and mommy
Makenna, Mommy and Minni Mouse

Mickey, Kenna and Grawma
Waiting in line for the roller coaster
Grawma and Kenna on the roller coaster
Kenna was so tired she passed out on the way home!
Michael and Kenna. Kenna was so excited to get to go to Disneyland. She screamed the whole way there...I GO TO DISNEYLAND!
Kenna and Grawma on Dumbo
Kenna loved the carousel

Makenna, my mom, Michael and I all got to go to Disneyland. We had so much fun. When we saw Minni, Mickey and Goofy Makenna was so excited to see them. I didn't think she would go near them though. We went up to take a picture and she gave Minni a hug. I was so surprised. It was so cute. We rode Dumbo, Casey's Train, the Carousel, Monster's Inc., The roller coaster in Toontown, Jungle Cruise and Michael and my mom rode the Tower of Terror. We got to see Playhouse Disney Live as well. Kenna loved that.  Thanks Jamie!!!!

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

The picture of you girls and Minnie is so cute. Kenna looks so much like you in these pictures. I can't wait to take Savannah to Disneyland someday.

Andy and Melissa said...

I love these pictures of Makenna at Disneyland. I cannot wait to take Stella there someday to let her imagine all of the wonderful characters are real and everything else. I loved Disneyland, and I am hoping she will too.