Monday, June 16, 2008

Count Your Blessings!

Over the past few weeks, I have had a lot of friends that have had serious trials in their lives. We all hear about things happening on the news, but when it happens to someone you know...it hits a lot closer to home. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the blessings that I have in my life. I know we will all face trials (big and small) and I hope that when my big trials come... I will be able to be as strong as my friends around me. Remember to count your blessings everyday!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh...what a good reminder. Trials are no fun, and I am glad for the many people who make them seem so easy. They are such an example to me because I think little things are such a big deal - and often times, I will forget about them in a week or two.I wish all of your friends going through trials the best of luck.