Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up this morning late :). Makenna slept in till 8am which was so nice. Lately she has been up early. So what a perfect day for her to sleep in. Then I got the sweetest card from my husband. He wrote me the nicest, sweetest card ever. It just reminded me of how much I love him. He also gave me a movie and a little money to go spend on myself. Then this afternoon Kenna and I had some trouble at Kimber's baccalaureate...Kenna was just having some issues. We also got to go to dinner with Tyler's family. But when Kenna and I got home...it turned into the perfect Mother's Day for me. Kenna and I curled up on the couch and watched t.v. together and also read some books. I apologized for being mad at her and she said sorry to me. I love to cuddle with her and it made the perfect ending to the day. The only thing that I would have loved to have had is to spend it with my mom as well!

No comments: