Thursday, September 06, 2007

She is a nut!

Makenna is a crack up! I can't stand it! She always makes me laugh. Even when I am mad at her she always finds a way to make me smile! One of her new favorite things to do is color. She loves to draw all over everything. She has already taken a crayon to our pantry door. Thank goodness for mr. clean magic erasers! But I put her up to the table and give her washable markers and let her go at it. We have a glass top on our table so it's not a big deal if she accidently misses her paper! Her new favorite word is, "colorie!" She won't say color but she says, "colorie!" It's so funny! Also....Everything is , "OWW!" haha...no matter what you do she says "OWW!"
The other day I took her to Wal-mart! The whole time we were there she was waving at everyone and screaming...and I mean sreaming...."HI" "BUH BYE!" to everyone she saw. I kept trying to tell her to use an indoor voice, but it didn't work!
Whenever Makenna is hungry she comes over, grabs our hand and walks us over to the pantry door! Then when we walk her inside...we ask her what she wants. We pick something up and say, "is this what you want?" She says, "Nooo!" In the tone of like...mom/dad you should know that's not what i want....haha. Then finally we pick something up that she wants and she grabs it and walks away. She will tell Tyler, "ank oo" ... for those of you that don't speak toddler ... that is thank you! But she will never say thank you to me! It's weird!
She also loves to talk on the phone. She picks up the phone and says, "Ma Ma." She can't say Grandma...so instead she says Ma Ma....she calls me mommy and mom. She will talk to Tyler or my mom on the phone and just babble and every once in awhile a word will pop out that they understand! I can't believe how much she has grown!
She has started saying: stuck, sticky, stinky, icky, poop, no, mine, bow, car, ma ma, pa - that is for grandpa, mom, dad, colorie, thank you, please and cycle - for motorcycle.
Tyler takes Makenna out on his motorcycle for rides around our neighborhood! She absolutely loves it! For all of you who are worried about that....he drives slow and there is not much traffic in our neighborhood at all...so we are careful!!!

No comments: