Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thomas Family!

Hey...well just an update on my family! My dad is doing really well. He is going back to work tomorrow. Not full-time but he will eventually get there. My mom is as busy as ever. You would think with 2 kids out of the house and 2 driving kids at home she would have more time...wrong! Brandon is still working like crazy in Utah. I'm still getting used to being a mom! Michael is getting ready to leave for the MTC...he has to be there May 31st. Steven just went to prom last night and is excited to go to BYU in a year! Tyler...well I don't know what is going on with him...he doesn't like to talk to me. And Christy is going to school and hanging out with all her friends. My Tyler...my hubby...is excited for this coming week to be over because its finals week. He graduates on Dec. 16, 2006. Makenna is going crazy on us. Don't know if she is teething or what but man...she is cranky!

No comments: