Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Steven!!

Well...My little brother Steven....I guess he isn't so little anymore...Just committed to play football for BYU!!! He was offered a full-ride scholarship to BYU. He hasn't signed anything yet because he can't do that until he is a senior. But he has committed to play. You can check out his interview on www.scout.com. Click on Brigham Young University then under "latest stories" click Thomas commits to BYU. Also you can find an article in the Deseret News newspaper online. CONGRATS STEVEN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to read your website and keep up on the family. We miss everyone from Chino Hills. Glad your dad is doing better. Excited for you brother Steven. I am a Cougar fan through and through. Cathie Burke and I go to most of the football games. We will look forward to the day when we can cheer for Steven. Your little McKenna is such a cutie. I love seeing pictures of her and how she is growing. Love to all, Dee Frodsham