Friday, April 20, 2007

A New Word!!

Kenna said another new word today. She said, "Duck." She has a rubber duck that covers the spout in the tub. I pointed to it and said, "duck" and she started copying me. I would point to it and she would tell me what it was. She also says, "moo" everytime we say cow. Every once in awhile she will say cow too!

We also had fun outside today. Makenna loves to walk around outside. She also isn't afraid to get dirty. Tyler and I were tossing a ball around and she would go chase it! She also loved picking up the leaves and bringing them to Tyler and I! She is one funny little girl!

Makenna also started to sit with us and read. She will bring me a book and sit on my lap and open it up. She then will sit with me while I read it to her. Then she gets up and brings me another book.

No comments: