Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Great-Grammy Beals

Grammy Larsen, Great-Grammy Beals, Me and Dad
Great-Grammy Beals, Me and Dad
Grammy Beals took me for a ride on her walker. I liked it for awhile and then I got scared!
I love to read and I wanted to read Grammy Beals a book!

Mom, Dad, Grammy Larsen and I all went down to Arizona to visit Great-Grammy Beals! We had such a fun time. Grammy Beals had a bunch of tin boxes that I loved to play with. She also had a bunch of empty spools that made great sounds inside the tins. Grammy Beals lives on a farm and I loved running around outside. I went to feed the cows, but got really scared. I tuckered myself out running all around the farm...and I got totally dirty!! But that's okay...I had a good time! I also had a good time playing with Aunt Cara and Aunt Janice!

No comments: