Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tyler and Jen

Well everyone keeps asking how Tyler and I are doing...
Tyler is going to school and working like normal. He has Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday off. He is going to start taking a LSAT study course on Thursday and Sunday nights. He will take the LSAT test in Dec. He graduates from UCO with a Bachelors in Business Administration with an Emphasis in International Trade on December 16, 2006. He watches Makenna on Tuesday and Thursday while I work. He still loves riding his motorcycle in his free time...which isn't much. He will be applying for Law school in January. So there is a chance that we will be moving next summer. We shall see.
I am working on Tuesday and Thursday at a dental office. I really enjoy my job. It really is the perfect set-up for me. I don't work far from home so I can come home for lunch. That gives me a little time with Kenna and Tyler. The rest of the week I try and keep up with the house chores and errands. Makenna and I like to play and read books.
Tyler and I both have brothers on missions. Tyler's brother Dallin is in Spain. My brother is in Canada. You can check out pictures of Mike on mjtcanada.blogspot.com. My dad is doing really well. He is back to work full-time and doing pretty much is normal stuff. Both are moms are really busy keeping up with the kids left at home.

No comments: