Monday, February 20, 2006

DAD

Hey...Well my dad is doing better. I have been able to talk to him on the phone a few times this week and his voice seems to be getting a little better each day. He still sounds like he has lost his voice but its getting better. He is also doing physical therapy and that is giving him more strength. I even think the other day he sat at the computer and e-mailed someone. Haha...you would never think that being able to do that would be such a big deal. But I can't believe the strides my dad has made. When I was in California I was able to hear from my mom a little bit more of the story of what happened to my dad. I was amazed at how bad of shape he was in and thanks to some persistent nurses he is here with us today. Once agian...thanks to all of you for your prayers and for the letters you sent my dad while he was in the hospital. He has them in a book and he let me read some of them. He can't believe so many people love and care about him and took the time to write him while he was there. THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: